Type 2 diabetes, the kind linked with obesity, progresses much faster and is harder to treat in children than in adults, according to the disappointing results of a new study
- Daily Breakfast is Associated with a Lower Type 2 Diabetes Risk Profile in Children
- Metformin is best first line of defense against type 2 diabetes
- DiabetesMine – Chewable Glucose Blockers: Legit Science or Snake Oil?
- Joslin – Could You Add Inhalable Insulin to Your Routine?
- BBC – ‘Sunshine can slow weight gain and diabetes symptoms’