Manipulating a group of hormone-producing cells in the brain can control blood sugar levels in the body – a discovery that has dramatic potential for research into weight-loss drugs and diabetes treatment.
- Dexcom’s G6 Sensor Shines in Early Accuracy Study
- Insulin Nation – One Exercise Trick to Cut Your Insulin Needs in Half
- ADA: New Exercise Recommendation for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- At risk for heart problems? A new clinical trial might be right for you
- What is the relationship between diabetes and cognitive decline?