Exercise plays an important role in diabetes management, but people with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes should take certain precautions before increasing their level of physical activity, experts say.
- Silicon Valley Looks for Non-Invasive Way to Monitor Blood Sugar
- Type 1 Diabetes Risk May Come Down to Gut Bacteria Counts
- Can Intestinal Bacteria Protect Against Type 2?
- Top 10 Foods that Help Me Manage Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Nation – Man Comes Off Insulin Therapy After Undergoing BioHub Islet Cell Transplant