U-500 Insulin: Is It Right for You?

If you take insulin, chances are, you use a strength of insulin called U-100 insulin (strength is not the same thing as type). U-100 insulin is the most common strength of insulin in the US. When is using insulin U-500 necessary?

Read more

Posted in Glucose & Insulin